Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Keep Fucking that chicken

Its been along time since I've written anything. I've been busy. I suppose. Or not very motivated. I'm really only writing this now so this blog doesn't get deleted. There's a few things I want to touch on in this post that no one will read. First, Jay Leno is a douchebag. Do not be fooled by any talk of Leno having little to do with O'brian getting bumped. Leno planted seeds. He could have retired as promised. He also could have stepped aside honorably and let Coco continue, but he did not. I'm too lazy to post links to articles supporting what I've just said. If one is so inclined, they can google.

Second, there have been a few so called God of War clones popping up. There was that atrocious Conan game a couple years ago. Most recently there is THQ's Darksiders and the upcoming Dante's Inferno from EA. I've played the demo for Dante and platinumed Darksiders. I suggest you give Darksiders a chance. It was a surprisingly great game. It blends well elements from GOW and Zelda to make a unique experience. Unlike Dante's Inferno. That game is an exact copy of God of War. Granted, I've only experienced a half hour of the game but it doesn't even attempt to be its own entity. It's as though developer Visceral games played God of War 2 and said "let's make this game again!". The controls are the same. The style of the cut scenes are the same. The only real way to decipher the difference in the games is the severe lack of quality found in Dante's inferno.

And finally my Trophy card has refused to update. I'm looking into a new one. Yup. That's all I have. I admit this post has not been finely crafted like my others. My mind is not focused. The Vikings lost, and I'm still a little torn up about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trophy card

xxbig_bossxx