Friday, September 18, 2009

Official Playstation Magazine Uncharted 2 Review Pics

Playstation The Official Magazine has sent out their November issue to subscribers, which includes the massive ten page review of Uncharted 2: Among thieves. Unsurprisingly, they give it a perfect score. I have no doubt that the game deserves it. Even without playing the game I am Certain that it will be a mind blowing experience. Every so often a game comes along that not only re-defines its genre, but also re-defines gaming as we've come to expect. I believe Uncharted 2 is that game. I haven't even read the review. And I won't. Certain games are sacred to me(not Sacred2, that game sucks) and I need to enter the world they create completely blank.  I have already read parts of the review up on gamesradar that I wish I had never read. I now know things that I wish I didn't, plot wise. Damn you, literacy! Well, if you don't care about spoilers or you just like pretty pictures here are some pics of the full ten page review.

It goes without saying that these pictures and the images and opinions within are the property of their respective copyright holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trophy card

xxbig_bossxx